NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS! PLEASE READ AS THEY WILL AFFECT YOUR NEXT VISIT!
We are pleased to announce that we plan to reopen our gates on 29/06/2020.
To be able to reopen safely, and to remain open, some big changes have happened here in Hanwell Zoo. Without these changes in place, reopening Hanwell Zoo would not be possible.
These changes will affect everyone’s visit, so please be sure to read the below in its entirety to ensure you can comply with them.
At this stage, our absolute priority is the safety of our staff and visitors. Please listen and comply with these instructions and keep updated on any changes via our social media sites.
- ONLINE TICKETS: You will only be able to visit Hanwell Zoo with a pre-booked online ticket for a one hour timeslot. We now have a capacity of just 50 visitors at any one time. We cannot exceed this, so with no exceptions, everyone, including carers, under three’s and members must have a ticket for their desired timeslot. Please arrive on time for your pre-booked session, and expect a slight queue. Your entire party must arrive together, and note that re-entry and late entries are not permitted.
- MEMBERS: All members must book a ‘Members Ticket’ online before they visit. Members must bring along their membership card to validate their online ticket. All memberships will be extended by 90 days from their expiry date.
- CARERS: All registered carers must book a ‘Carers Ticket’ online before they visit. Carers must bring along the relevant paperwork to validate their online ticket.
- CHILDREN: Children must always be supervised by an adult. All children, including under 3’s, must have a valid ticket.
IN THE ZOO
- When within the zoo, your party must remain together, keeping a respectable social distance from other parties. Please take notice and follow all signage, as well as instructions from our staff. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please do not touch (or allow your children to touch) the fences, buildings, doors or windows within the zoo.
- There is now a one-way system around the Zoo. This must be followed at all times.
- Specific areas will remain closed for the foreseeable future: The Toilets, Aquarium, Reptile House, play areas, seating areas, Nocturnal House and the Butterfly House. Please ensure all members of your party are aware of the closures before your visit as so they can plan accordingly.
- No eating or sitting is permitted within the zoo. If you require a seat, please bring along a portable seat with you. There are ample seating and picnic areas available in the surrounding parkland.
- Hand sanitising stations have been positioned around the zoo for your and our staffs safety.
- Please refrain from using our bins.
- Please do not smoke on site.
- Visitors not adhering to the new rules as stated, will be asked to leave the site.
- Missed sessions are non-refundable.
- Please note, the surrounding parkland, car park, play areas, maze and café outside of Hanwell Zoo are not operated by us.
- If you are feeling unwell and show symptoms of CoViD19, please do not come to the Zoo.
And, as always, do not reach for, bother or feed our animals.
For any enquiries, including lost memberships, please message Jim, the Zoo Manager, at email@example.com – at this very busy period, please allow 3 working days for a reply.